Friday, June 12, 2009

I am Michael. Michael Paul.

I am not Mike or Mikey. I will not respond to either name. In fact, I get very upset when someone calls me something other than my name. Watch out. I can be very scary.



Now, on to fun things. There have been many new things going on with me. First, here are my new diapers! They are so soft and comfy.











I have 2 teeth, and I am working on my third, up top. Can you see my 2 bottom teeth? If you click on the bottom pic, you should be able to see them better.






I just love to feel my teeth!


I'm doing a real good job of sitting up. Diane, whom I am finally starting to love, said I am doing really well with sitting. What do you think?



I also love to stand now, too!

Mommy caught me standing on the couch looking out at the street.





I know that babies love to put things in their mouths, but I take it to a whole new level.
I would rather eat the mirror than look at myself. Nothing is safe from my mouth!



Mommy is not happy, but I do not like to read. I'd rather chew and destroy the books than have to read them. Daddy has to give me a chewable book while he reads the real book to me.





Mommy FINALLY fed me banana. As you can see I wasn't a big fan.



I love helping Mommy around the house. Here I am helping her with my favorite chore - changing the sheets! Mommy says that I am a good little buddy.




It's been really rainy here in PA. Mommy and I are going coo-coo being stuck inside. I can't wait to go outside again and sport my cool shades.


A very, very exciting thing happened a couple weeks ago. I went on my first strawberry picking adventure!! First, we got on a hayride to get to the field. It was pretty scary. At first, Daddy was holding me, but I gave a big pouty lip, so Mommy held me.




Here we are in the field. Again, I was a real good helper.



Look at all those strawberries!


Mommy said I was too young to have any strawberries so I resorted to eating the strap of the Ergo. Yum.


The ride back from the field was much better, but I don't know what happened to my hair. The ladies on the bench across from me called me a little man.



Here I am sitting:


Then, I was so happy when Daddy came home from work!



Uh, oh. I am beginning to lose my balance.


Getting more wobbly.


Plop! This is why I love practicing sitting on the bed!











I get very excited playing in my Exersaucer now!





Mommy says I am a good boy. She loves me SO much!


Here are just some other pictures of me :)







I'm off to VA this weekend for my baby cousin, Elaina's baptism. I'm going to see Aunt Jess, Tio Paul, Vavo, and Avo. I can't wait!! I'll let you know how it goes next time!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Michael Paul you really are getting to be such a big little man! I'm so proud to see you sitting and standing up! That long beautiful hair sure does make you look more mature and sophisticated. In a few more months you should have a nice Fabio mane. Anyways, I'm glad to see you doing so well and can't wait for you to come to VA this weekend!

    By the way, can I call you MP or Master P?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tio Paul! Vavo hasn't seen my hair yet. I hope she doesn't want to give me a haircut (unless it's my tail, which you know all about) You don't think all this hair makes look too girly, do you? Since you are such a cool guy and my special email buddy, you can calll me MP. I especially like Master P, since I am in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Paul,

    I apologize if I ever slipped and called you Mike. If I did, it was not intentional. You will always be my baby Michael Paul.

    I really enjoyed the video in this posting. Maybe next time, you can post video playing peekaboo. You sure have one terrific smile (still not too toothey). The more I see it, the more I love it. I can't wait to see what have to say about our Father's Day weekend trip to Charlottesville. I, for one, had a blast!

    Love you little boy,

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daddy. I am having trouble getting to sleep, so I don't know when Mommy can help me with my blog. Maybe tomorrow night? We tried uploading my peek-a-boo video, but it took too long, so Mommy gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael you're a doll! Tell mommy to visit my blog for my latest giveaway on mommy pads. She'll love them!

    ReplyDelete